Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Life through Instagram - April

4.5.14
"Guess who slept for 7 hours straight last night?? #success"
 4.8.14
"Good night world!"
 4.12.14
"Our little bunny is ready for bed!"
 4.13.14
"When in Rexburg, Idaho...the only time she will get to wear this hat. And dont worry, we werent in the car with her unbuckled."
 4.17.14
"Getting an ultrasound for her pelvic kidney and did such a great job!"
 4.18.14
"She is loving sitting up in her bumbo seat! ♥"
 4.20.14
"#becauseofhim I can be with my family forever. I am so grateful for all of the blessings I have #becauseofhim #blessed #grateful #happyeaster"
 4.21.14
"Went to the pool today and she slept the whole time! The water was too cold anyway and at least I got some much needed sun and girl time with @katielouox"
 4.23.14
"How did my hair get so dark? #snuggletime #baileejune #sotired"
 4.24.14
"2 month check up! She doesn't know what's coming... #shots #bymyself #notexcited #2months"
 4.24.14
"She produced her first tears after her shots...but after a long nap, she is my happy little girl! #sweetsmiles #notjustgas #baileejune #2months"
 4.26.14
"Turns out #baileejune is a @dallasmavs fan. #mavs #teachthemyoung #playoffs"
 4.26.14
"Her eyelashes are so long they look like they could be fake. #baileejune"
 4.29.14
"#baileefaces #thecutest"
 4.29.14
"One of my favorite things is when she holds tight on to one of my fingers while I am feeding her. #sosweet

No comments: