Wednesday, May 28, 2014

3 Months!

I will say this every month until she is 1 year old...then I will say it every year...I can't believe Bailee girl is already 3 months old!!!
Okay, I got it out of my system.  But really, time is flying...especially since we have been so busy getting ready to move.  She is growing so much and way too fast!  She is definitely going to be a tall girl which hopefully means a future volleyball player.  ;)  
We think she is just the cutest and we can't stop kissing those cheeks!










 Every month, I have been taking (and will continue to take) a picture of Bailee with her cute bear, so we can see just how much she is growing!  For the next 2 months she won't be able to be in her cute pink chair, but we will definitely be taking the bear with us to Texas, just so we can get this picture to compare it!  :)

This picture cracks me up.  But seriously, I can't get enough of those cheeks!  And you can tell she loves it.  ;)

No comments: