Thursday, May 29, 2014

Swim Classes

A friend from work told me about a FREE mommy and me swim class at Hubbard Family Swim School.  Free and something to do...I love it!  It is free until 6 months, then it is $78/month (is it just me or is that expensive?).  We have learned a lot of really great techniques to get Bailee used to the water.  Wherever we end up, she is going to be around it a lot and I truly think this class has helped her to be comfortable in the water.  And we have learned some fun games that we can play together in the pool while she is still so little.  I have really loved this class and am really sad that we won't be able to go to it any more.


Mark was able to go with us to the last class and take some pictures...and he went a little picture crazy (I think he took about 400 and the class is only 30 minutes long).  But he caught some pretty cute pictures of her and I just had to document them.

Getting ready for our last swim class!





At the beginning of every class we do the cutest teddy bear song to get them used to the water.  It is probably more for the mom's than it is for the baby...but still, so fun!
Swimming on her tummy

 Getting used to being under the water.


 Playing with fun toys on the side of the pool



 She LOVES the little mirror!


Motor Boatin'!  Ignore the funny faces on our faces - the moms were making motor noises...and I look pretty silly in basically all of the pictures.  But Bailee is adorable!









 
Tummy time with friends!

Back floating!



Thanks for such a fun time at swim class Hubbard Family Swim School!




No comments: