Friday, December 6, 2013

29 weeks!

How Far Along: 29 weeks (on Monday December 9th)

Size of baby: An Acorn Squash! (
Average size:  15.5 inches, 2.5 lb)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14 lbs!

Maternity Clothes: I finally had to give in and buy some maternity pants a few weeks ago - and I am so grateful that I did!  They are SO much more comfortable.

Gender: Girl!  Her closet is already full of cute little dresses (thanks to my sister!)

Movement:  Sometimes
I feel like she thinks my stomach is a kickboxing bag...especially right in the morning.  She is moving around like crazy and I LOVE it!  It reminds me that she is doing well and that she is healthy.

What I miss: Being able to bend over...I never thought I would miss that just as much as I do.

Sleep: I have to get out of bed every 3 hours or so to go to the bathroom but other than that...I'm sleeping extremely well!

Symptoms: A big belly...that's pretty much it.  :)

Cravings: Cafe Rio - mmmmm...

Best Moment this week (month): We had another ultrasound today to make sure that everything was okay and to double check to make sure that she only has one kidney - come to find out that she has another kidney!  Such good news!  Her right kidney is in her pelvis, but she will be just fine and has everything she needs to be a healthy little girl!  Also - she is in the 56th percentile for growth which means she is growing exactly at the rate that she is supposed to be!

What we are looking forward to: Setting up her nursery.  We have everything we need for it, except for a dresser/changing table and a crib...I guess the crib is kind of important.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAAAAAY! TWO KIDNEYS!!!
I remember you telling me that maybe they would find it somewhere when you had another ultrasound!

I love little Bailee!!

Logan and Mikaela Rindlisbacher said...

This is so exciting! I wish you were still around!