Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Blankets

For Black Friday this year, I said I was not going to go out.  I swore it.  It has been a "tradition" since Mark bought my engagement ring on Black Friday (which I recommend to ANYBODY), but this year neither of us wanted to go.  I'm pregnant, we don't have money, I'm too tired, It's too cold, there aren't any deals that are worth it, and we don't need anything anyway.  Well.......I lied.  I avoided going out at midnight, and going out with a HUGE crowd, and the cold...but I did find a deal that was worth it at the last minute.  Joann's was having a sale (that apparently they have every Black Friday?) on their Fleece.  So I thought...sweet, I could make some cute baby blankets!  So I went and "saved" money by buying a LOT of fleece.  Mark's mom went with me and got some fabric too.  I'm so glad that Mark's family will join me in the festivities.  :)  We pulled our number to get our cart FULL of fabric cut, and it said C97 - they were on C35....I thought it was going to take forever.  Really, it didn't take that long...I guess.  Anyway, I finally got around to make some baby blankets this weekend and I LOVE how they turned out!  I love all of the fabric that I got and am so excited to make more blankets for our little girl.



No comments: