Saturday, May 10, 2014

Utah Trip

April 8-16

Bailee and I were able to go to Utah and Idaho to see family and celebrate Tommy's graduation from BYU-Idaho.  It was a really fun trip and I am really grateful that we were able to go.  Unfortunately, Mark had to stay in Arizona to study for some big tests that were coming up, so it is okay that we left...we wouldn't have seen him much anyway, and when we would have seen him, we just would have distracted him.  It's just the beginning of being married to a med school student...

Bailee was able to meet so many new people while we were there!  She got to meet a few of my best friends!  One of them I didn't get a picture with her, but I was so happy that Bailee got to meet Liz while we were in Rexburg!

Megan and Bailee

 Macey and Bailee

She also got to meet her great grandma!  I am so glad that we were able to go there a few times and spend some time with her.  She is such a wonderful woman and I am so grateful for her wonderful example in my life!

 4 generations

 The view from my grandma's penthouse is always a beautiful one.

While we were at grandama's, we went for a walk around temple square.  I love that she lives so close to that beautiful place!






We headed up to Rexburg, Idaho for Tommy's graduation from BYU-Idaho.  It was a very exciting day!  I was SO happy that we were able to see Scott, Sara, and their fun kids!  I didn't know when Bailee would get to meet them if we didn't go up this time.  We had a ton of fun!






 
While we were in Rexburg for Tommy's graduation, Jerica was graduating too!  We were so lucky that we were able to spend some time with Mark's wonderful family.


Everyone loved holding Bailee!  And she didn't mind much either.  (Pics of Brit, Wes, and Josie holding Bailee coming soon)







 I am so grateful to these 2 and their wonderful example of motherhood that they have given me.  I love them with all of my heart and don't know what I would do without them!  And apparently, I need to cut my hair.  :)
I was so happy that we got to go to one of Cole's baseball games!  I love going to their games, and the older they get the more fun it is!  It was a little chilly, but that was just an excuse for me to put Bailee in that cute sweater and hat.  She didn't really need the hat...but it was one of our only times she might be able to use it.

 The weather was BEAUTIFUL most of the time, and we got to go for a fun bike ride while the older kids were at school.  We went to Riverwoods and got some delicious ice cream at Provo Beach Resort.
 Bailee girl slept the whole time.

I had a bunch of clothes that I didn't think Bailee was going to get to wear.  They were all winter clothes and well...we live in Arizona.  You don't need those here.  So I was pretty excited that she would get to wear a lot of them while we were in Utah!
 "Yeah, I know I'm cute"
"Okay mom, just ONE more pose!"
 "Seriously mom, I'm done now..."

Pretending to be a pirate!
 I just can't get over how cute my daughter is...even though I'm a little biased...
The MOBY wrap was PERFECT for our trip!  We were both comfortable in it and it was easy to get her in and out of.  Definitely one of my favorite baby items...and we have a lot.  :)

No comments: