Friday, April 4, 2014

Life Through Instagram- March

2.28.14
"Pink, pink and more pink. She's my favorite. :)"
 2.28.14
"We're just a little sleepy..."
 3.1.14
"I guess when you get a new baby you cant help but take pictures of her all day. #sorrynotsorry #prettyinpink"
 3.2.14
"A perfect day for a walk! #sundaystroll"
 3.3.14
"I love my family. And the face Bailee is making."
 3.3.14
"Best way to spend my birthday. Love my little snuggle bug."
 3.7.14
"She's already growing too fast! #makeitstop #11daysold #thoselips"
 3.10.14
 "Our Bailee is 2 weeks old today!"
 3.10.14
"This little stinker didnt let me get much sleep last night. Good thing she is dang cute and I love to snuggle her."
 3.12.14
"It's just the two of us now until daddy gets home from school! #missmyfamily"
 3.13.14
"She slept SO well last night and is wide awake this morning! Hopefully we can keep this up!"
 3.16.14
"I love that I grt to spend all day every day staring at this cutie. #3weeksold"
 3.17.14
 "There's just something about a sleeping baby. And shes snoring...which makes her even cuter. :) I love this little girl"
 3.17.14
"Relaxing outside and getting some much needed sun. Have I ever mentioned I love where we live?"
 3.18.14
"@mkjackman is the best husband and daddy ever. She was screaming while I was trying to eat and was trying to multitask, and he came down, changed her diaper, wrapped her up and put her to sleep. We are so lucky to have him. ♥"
 3.19.14
"I love finding little baby things around the house. After many years of babysitting and nannying, it's my turn to have my own. I love that she is ours forever. ♥♥♥"
 3.20.14
"Poor thing has a HORRIBLE diaper rash. I tried a baking soda bath but she didnt love it and is just naked in a towel now. Ive tried butt paste, Vaseline, changing diaper brands but it's not getting better...I still have a few more things to try but any advice???" - turns out changing to gentle baby wipes and putting Aquaphor on her bum worked magic!!!
 3.21.14
"Just helping daddy study!"
 3.23.14
"She keeps moving her headband down to cover her eyes. Apparently it is too bright for her. :)"
 3.25.14
"Huge blowouts mean warm baths...and who doesn't love a warm bath??? Dont be fooled by her face...she loved it. :)"
 3.26.14
"My happy place. :-)"
 3.27.14
"Finally enjoying tummy time for more than 30 seconds...and no screaming was involved. Success! #tummytime"
 3.29.14
"♥♥♥"
 3.31.14
"Finally felt good enough to do a short workout. Man it felt good!"

No comments: