Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Grateful

I don't know what I would do without my amazing family.  My mom was able to come a day before I went into labor, and I could not be more grateful.  It was perfect timing when she came, and with everything that happened, I am so glad that my mom was able to come and stay for a couple of weeks.  She stayed with me at the hospital when Mark needed to leave to do something or be somewhere.  She comforted me when I was having a hard time or when I was stressed.  She helped me take care of my little baby girl for the first 2 weeks - I seriously couldn't be more grateful.  Thank you mom for ALL of your help!  You are amazing and we miss you like crazy!
I am also very fortunate and grateful that my dad was able to join us a week after my mom got here, and stayed with us for a week!  He is the best grandpa and Bailee loved snuggling him before he left.  Thanks for coming and helping out Dad!  We love you guys!!!!
My sister was able to come the day before my parents left, and stayed for 5 days!  It was SO helpful having her here, and it was much more entertaining than being home all by myself.  She is the best mom and gave me some amazing tips, and helped clean and cook.  I don't know what I'm going to do without her here to help me calm Bailee down when she is screaming.  Thank you Jana for everything!  I am so so so glad that you were able to come for a few days!  I love you!!!
I am one lucky girl to have such an amazing family.

No comments: