Saturday, August 23, 2014

Life Through Instagram - July

7.1.14
"Yesterday at the lake #lakeday #naptime #baileejune"
7.3.14
"♡♡♡"
7.4.14
"Happy Independence Day! #allamericancutie #baileejune"
7.5.14
"She was the perfect baby at the stadium of fire last night. She slept through some of it and loved the fireworks! #baileejune #stadiumoffire #carrieunderwood #july4 #utah"
7.5.14
"One more just because it was so fun! #stadiumoffire #carrieunderwood #baileejune #july4"
7.5.14
"Getting so close! She's been trying to eat her toes all week"
7.9.14
"4 month check up! This was pre shots but she did such a great job and only cried for a little bit. 95th percentile for height and weight. 18 lbs 28 inches."
7.12.14
 "I love those chubby cheeks. #baileejune"
7.13.14
 "Modeling this seriously adorable pencil skirt we won from @handmaid__ends ! Could this be any cuter?"
7.18.14
 "I know that this is an old game and basically everyone has already beat this game...but I finally beat it and I am pretty excited about it. #2048 #finally"
7.23.14
 "This went straight for my eye ... and got every where else. Luckily I closed my mouth in time. Then we started laughing. #gross #spitup"
7.24.14
 "#baileejune #5months"
7.25.14
 "She is arching her back and making that face trying to get out of her car seat. She can keep those cheeks and I won't mind. :)"

7.26.14
 "Fun date night with my love. Thanks for watching Bailee @gmatx and @rachelrabbit99"
7.27.14
 "#baileejune #thosecheeks #sokissable #selfiesunday"
7.29.14
"Longest.day.ever. #teethingsucks #overtiredbaby #stillcute"
7.30.14
"I am one lucky momma #runningbuddy"
7.31.14
"She started out in the middle of that mat. We are almost to the point that I can't leave her in the room...#rollingmachine"
7.31.14
 4 years with this hunk and eternity to go. I love you @mkjackman ! #happyanniversary #4years #tbt"

No comments: